Saturday, February 25, 2012

CBOX

ok i just want to say that the chatbox is for people to give me suggestions and stuff not for you to tell me i am a bitch and that i am a loser and what not. honestly if you think that i am gonna stoop that low to fight with you when i dont even know who you are then your the bitch. im not looking to start fights on my blog im looking to share my music and the love i have for the flute. so id rather be a "fourth grade loser" than a first grade baby. i will take the cbox away if that is all you can do is tell me how pathetic you think my blog is and how you think i am a bitch and i am copying music when in fact i am not. i admit that i copied maybe one or two but i promise you i did it once and then decided to stop because it was wrong and unfair to that person. all of my music with the exception of one or two is by my ear or from music we get at school and i just put it on here. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment